Call today 0415 218 561
- Settlement for sale or purchase of property
- Private Sale Transactions
- Sub-Divisions and Land Developments
- Title Searches
- Document Lodgement
- Family Transfers
- Related Party Transfers
- Change of Name/ Title Particulars
- Vacant Land Conveyancing
- Caveats/ private mortgages
- Conveyancing Sydney since 1982 and Brisbane since 1994
WHY CHOOSE US
- Commercial and Residential
- Available 24/7
- Certified Technicians
- Fully Insured
- Family owned operated
- Environmental Friendly
- Insurance Guaranteed
FIND OUT MORE…
GET A FREE ESTIMATE
What is e-Conveyancing?
Conveyancing is the legal term used to describe transfer of legal title of real estate or land from the owner (the Seller) to another (the Buyer), or the granting of an encumbrance such as a mortgage from one person to another. Conveyancing in Australia is usually completed by a solicitor or a licensed conveyancer.
Electronic Conveyancing or e-Conveyancing describes the process of performing settlements online. It aims to provide an option for parties to complete property transactions electronically. This includes electronic lodgement with Land Registries and the settlement of funds.
Electronic conveyancing will be conducted using the purpose-built Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) platform. PEXA is a secured site; only registered subscribers such as conveyancers, lawyers and financial institutions will be able to use the system. Parties registered for e-conveyancing can undertake the following online:
• Lodge the Land Title dealing documents and related instruments needed to register changes in property ownership and interests.
• Allow the different and accredited parties involved in the transaction to view and complete the documents to conclude the property exchange or transaction.
• Allow for the electronic settlement of all financial transactions at a nominated date including settlement monies, duties, taxes and any disbursements.
• Lodge electronically Land Title instruments for registration with the relevant State or Territory Land Registry for electronic processing.
We provide legal advice in all aspects of conveyancing Brisbane or Sydney whether you are buying, selling or leasing property. We will assist with all enquiries regarding property law in Australia. Our conveyancers and solicitors will strive to ensure that your property transfer is stress-free and cost-effective.
Purchasing a property is one of the biggest investment decisions anyone has to make, and the legal side of this process can be complicated. Not all transactions go smoothly which is why the service of licensed conveyancers or solicitors is needed so that they can guide you through the process.
The process of selling may seem stressful especially for first time seller – but E-conveyancings can take the hassle and stress out of the transaction. We will provide you with convenient online document access and guide you through every step of the way.
“Since I hire Conveyancing I haven’t experienced any problem with our home. Particular about the quality of the service and the performance of Brian & Sharon, I entrusted conveyancing my home to E-Conveyancing Sydney with happy results.”
– Shelly Wong / Seven Hills, Sydney
“Thanks for being such professional conveyancers making the whole process so easy.”
– Lynne Davies / Parramatta, Sydney
“Selling our premises turned out to be a very easy process and the Brisbane conveyancing team led by Sharon Westlake were so professional. Their online system is amazingly straightforward.”
– Siobhan McCarthy / Kangaroo Point, Brisbane